RULES FOR THE USE OF THE GYMverbergen
These facilities are for the use and enjoyment of the guest logded in the Hotel.
We hope that you find everything to your liking. For anything you need, please contact with Reception marking number 9.
Schedule of Use: from 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult to use the gym.
- Presence in the gym is those limited using to the equipment. People who are not making use of the gym are not allowed in the area.
- The equipment must be used with suitable clothes and sport footwear for the area.
- Smoking and eating are prohibited in the area.
- The maximum number of people who can be in the gym is 7.
- The use of personal towel is required in order to avoid possible contagions and the deterioration of the machines. Once you have finished your session, leave the towel in the basket.
- For the benefit of all, it is requested that you return equipment to the corresponding place when finished. Maximum care of the material is requested in order to avoid a premature deterioration.
- In case of doubt, complaints or equipment breakdowns, we requested that you immediately contact the reception department.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in loss of gym privileges.